Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Definite Miss By Publishers

About four to six times a month I get unsolicited books sent by publishers. This is in addition to the solicited books I get to do author interviews (of which i've been doing about 25 a year for ten years or so now.)

Sometimes the book i'm sent unsolicited is a perfect fit to my usual books interests of the three m's - memoir, media or mystery.

And sometimes not.

Once I received a book of advice for women on how to find the perfect husband. And then I received also the paperback edition.

I once got one called Dump the Chump which was about determining if your man was a chump or not. I did an interview on that, sort of an attempt to determined if I was a chump or not (she said i was not.)

Which brings me to today.... when I received this book: Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider's View From Inside the Fashion Industry.

Who thought this would be a good fit? Did someone think I've been asking myself, "what it's really like to work in the fashion industry?" (to quote the book's back cover

While not a chump I pay as much attention to fashion as Trump does to how to properly meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment